Mechanical engineer (non-standard)
Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province- -
Years of working:
Page view :
1) Mechanical structure design, mechanical component design, material selection.
2) Mechanism motion simulation; force analysis.
3) Technical communication and program production with customers.
4) On-site guidance equipment assembly and commissioning.
5) Cooperate with electrical engineers to complete the design and commissioning of non-standard automation equipment.
6) Organize technical documents such as drawings and technical documents such as operating instructions.
1) College degree or above, more than 3 years experience in non-standard automation equipment design.
2) Familiar with mechanical principles; familiar with machining processes.
3) Familiar with the principles and applications of pneumatic components, sensors, servo motors, etc.
4) Skilled in using software such as SOLIDWORS, AUTOCAD, and OFFICE.
5) Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good spirit of innovation and teamwork.
6) Passionate about mechanical design, strong self-learning ability, and ability to quickly master new technologies.
7) Work experience in foreign-funded enterprises is preferred.