Sheet metal engineer
Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province- -
Years of working:
Less than one year
Senior high school
Page view :
1. Identify the map, according to the customer's map, classify the main and auxiliary materials, and establish a BOM list;
2. Structural maintenance, control and change of parts according to customer requirements, and timely change of materials and products;
3. Contact with sheet metal, machined parts, experience in cabinet and chassis selection and design;
4. Familiar with the process of cabinet parts, non-standard sheet metal structural parts, manufacturing, various structural parts, etc.
1. Academic qualifications, mechanical design, industrial design and other related majors;
2, skilled in using AutoCAD, SolidWorks Creo and other software for structural design;
3. Know the personnel of Rittal products first;
4. Experience with cabinets and various non-standard sheet metal is preferred;
5, the work is serious and responsible, rigorous, self-motivated and innovative, hard-working, good at communication, team spirit.
6, fresh graduates can also be trained.